Being your best requires that you have full and effective access to your greatest talents, capabilities and resources. I call this a highly resourceful state. To me, when you can draw on the best resources that you have, that is the essence of what a “resourceful state” is.
The most successful professionals are able to draw on their talents, capabilities, and resources at will, and are consistently the most resourceful people in getting things done. The most successful leaders are able to create the environment and opportunities for their people and teams to most effectively use their talents, capabilities, and resources
The ability to, at any given moment, be able to get ourselves into a state of accessing all of our resources is one of the most critical, most powerful, and most effective skills that we could ever have. This is one of the best and most efficient ways to significantly elevate our impact, productivity, performance, and our results.
Some great questions to keep your attention and focus on being highly resourceful include:
- Am I in touch with and using my highest and best resources?
- Am I being fully resourceful?
- What would increase my access to my greatest talents, capabilities, and resources?
- Am I creating the environment and opportunities for my people and teams to be their most resourceful?
- What would increase their access to their greatest talents, capabilities, and resources?
The most resourceful people consistently produce the most profound and powerful results!
To your success,
|What It Takes to Be Your Best|